A fantastic Summer’s afternoon of enjoyment for everyone in the fabulous grounds of Lymm Hall… with a very special guest.
Last year’s event was a tremendous success with hundreds of people joining in the fun… and this year there is even more to see and do PLUS our star guest to delight the children.
Mr Bloom will perform his exciting half hour live show, featuring veggie stories, gardening games and catchy songs to entertain parents and tiddlers alike! The well-loved character of Mr Bloom is played by Ben Faulks, a successful actor, musician and writer. Ben said: ‘I’m really excited to be bringing the fun of Mr Bloom’s live show to Lymm Festival, especially as part of its 20th anniversary celebrations’. So why not pop along and say hello!
So – bring all the family and a picnic to this wonderful family friendly afternoon in the 10 acre grounds of Lymm Hall on Rectory Lane… lawns, old moat, shrubbery, trees, undergrowth – all open for you to enjoy.
There will be entertainment for all ages, including music and storytelling sessions in the sunken garden.
As in previous years, this event is supported by Kids Planet who’ll have their gazebo on-site offering baby-friendly activities, face painting and there will be a competition trail and outdoor toys to keep you and your little ones busy and entertained.
Lymm Hall is the beautiful moated country house on Rectory Lane in Lymm which is not normally open to the public. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building. Dating from approximately 1600 it has the remains of a moat and balustraded bridge, extensive gardens, icehouse, summerhouse and kitchen garden.
We are very grateful to the Cottrill family for opening their home and gardens to us.
Please note …
– There is no parking at this event and no cars are allowed in the grounds. Please be considerate regarding where you park your car and do not block Rectory Lane or any other roads or pavements. There will be police on duty. Please use the local car parks on Pepper Street or Davies Way
– No dogs – except guide dogs
– No smoking at any time in or around the grounds.
– Refreshments not included in ticket price.
– Children under 2 years old have free entry.