Festival Favourite – A fascinating walking tour of Lymm Village.
Are you new to the area or just want to know about the history of your Village ?
Find out …..
– What the Butler did (or Murder at the Rectory!)
– Where is the Ice House?
– Did Jack the Ripper visit Lymm?
– When was the Dam made?
– Where was the First World War Hospital ?
– What is Fustian Cutting ?
– Where was the Nag’s Head ?
– What’s the connection with New York’s Central Park and Lymm ?
… And much much more… Want to learn all about Lymm’s fascinating past? … the ghosts, the legends, the underground passages, the Roman remains, Slitten Brook… well come along … !
A gentle stroll (nothing strenuous !!), the walk lasts approximately 2½ hours followed by refreshments.
Joe Griffiths (Lymm & District Local History Society) is the man with all the local knowledge. You will love this very popular informative tour of the area.
Wear comfortable shoes, limited disabled access to some areas, only guide dogs please.
Meeting point printed on the ticket.
This event is very popular and sells out extremely quickly.